четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

advanced induction research




Well, im bored.
Sarahapos;s a ho, it is official.
Kevin bought me the new Indiana Jones movie. Currently iapos;m watching south park where they talk about Indiana Jones getting raped by george lucas and steven Spielberg. I liked it. I thought it was entertaining. Not really as good as the first three (obviously) but I still loveee it.
My dad said tha tI got something from oakland university..........oh no..theyapos;re showing RAPE ON SOUTH PARK. HOLY SHIT. THERE IS HUMPING. AND FAKE THIGH.
iapos;m disturbed. Highly. They also really like pf changs.


i need to find ways to make more money. I need to stop spending money on little things, thats what is starting to kill me. No more vending machines. I finally bought snack things and i need to remember to grab them. Yes, yes i do.
ohh, hey. Itapos;s almost three.
guess i should get ready for work. OMG WORK. Happyhappysmokeysmokeeyyyyyy. :D
jeebus im a pothead, oh well :D :D :D :D i wont buy anymore. And no more smokes. Because, well, theyre expensive. But then again i keep stealing them from gregg, jake, and mancuso. And andy, but andy never knows about it because heapos;ll go home for the day and leave a half a pack at the store.
SWEET JESUS, THEYRE SHOWING INDY GETTING RAPED DOGGY STYLE BY SPIELBERG. AND THEYapos;RE HAVING HIM SQUEAL LIKE A PIG??? butters just continues to shoot dudes in the dick. Hahahahahahh.
..
..
..
..
..
bahahah.

adlogix removal, advanced induction research.



Комментариев нет: