воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

departamento de agricultura puerto rico




Funny subject for a funny story.

Some guy tried to hit on Ben yesterday through me.
I rang his stuff up, then he was like "Could you do me a favor? Whoapos;s that guy? How old is he? Ooh heapos;s of age, Is he single?" I shot him down for Ben, saying that he has a girlfriend... Which Iapos;m not exactly sure of at the moment, but it was still pretty funny.
Ben was having a conversation with Kary and Jenna and another customer, which he ended by saying "You just made my day." so right before the guy left my line, he was like "ooh, and you just made mine."

Jenna and I found it hilarious.
Ben wonders why he can only attract gay men or married women.

castor mapping tool, departamento de agricultura puerto rico, departamento de agricultura de puerto rico, departamento de agricultura de pr, departamento de agricultura de estados unidos.



Комментариев нет: