воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

electrical degree online accrediated college




I fell from the sky into the depths of deception
all wet with star-dust and vary of purity
I embellish my imagination with figments of truth
and dreams are my only way of remembering life
Sometimes Love and sin are so blended for me
That Angels and devils look the same with wings.
You have just started scratching the surface
of the walls that are a thousand miles too deep
give me reasons to be bad, give me permission to leave
Your unkept promises fill my memories with fatigue
Darkness of indifference still eludes my company
But I am yet to exhaust my light on love
or some such fairytale I used to believe in
Insanity is too big a price to pay when
you have thousand lives of loneliness to live

cheerleader behinds, electrical degree online accrediated college, electrical definitions kva, electrical definitions, electrical definition.



Комментариев нет: