пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

club renaissance vegas





Hey,
Iapos;m still getting the vest for my Mello cosplay but my Matsuda cosplay is done. (pretty simple)
These characters are both from deathnote.
I have an online cosplay group and its pretty hard to explain but we all cosplay parts of a scripted video in cosplay,
and just put it together. (If youapos;d like to join, please tell� me)
At the moment, I dont have so much videos up. (Just 4)
But i would love it if anyone could watch my videos and tell me what you think.
I am not a full on cosplayer as Iapos;m still trying to find parts for other costumes (very hard and expensive)
but i love cosplaying more than anything and i just want people to see it ;]
Thanks

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamxguru

club renaissance vegas, club renaissance vegas condo, club renault thai.com, club rencontre.



Комментариев нет: