четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

free matrimonial





its 1.32am now. Late night whatever it is. I dunno who to turn to . Just sad ,down and tired of everything.� i really love chelsea but shes doesnt understand me anymore. Im not who i am used to be. I changed alot for her. She realised? she ever thank me before? she takes it granted?. I really want her appericates me. Im tired of everything. I really feel like giving up. Is it all worth it? maybe im not a good boyfriend. Im just not one. I m selfish wanting her change alot�for me. Baby, why dun be a normal girl. Why cant you be gentle give in to me sometimes.i already give way to you everytime. When youre wrong you just keeep quiet. Fine . Dun expect you do more things but why when im wrong i must do so manythings to make up for it. Hais. I really wan you care for me. Care about my feeelings. I love you.








free matrimonial, free matrimonial chat, free matrimonial india, free matrimonial muslim.



Комментариев нет: